BOOKKEEPING FOR SMALL BUSINESS
No one wants to do the business bookkeeping, but it’s one of those things that absolutely must be done and done well. If you want to continue focusing on your business strengths, hire Edofalltrades for your small business firm.
You can enjoy your freedom, both personally and professionally when you rely on the services of a professional accounting firm.
The great Roman philosopher Epictetus said that, “Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants.” Your wealth buys you freedom to run your business in a manner that suits your life. Spending inordinate amounts of time on your small business bookkeeping shouldn’t take up your precious moments.
In the New York metropolitan area, Edofalltrades stand out as one of the best accounting firms. We ensure your books are consistently updated to the highest standards.
MINDING THE BOOKS
To truly understand your goals and your needs, your personal accountant must walk in your shoes. You need an accounting firm that knows what success looks like and what it means to you. You have very specific needs that require special attention.
Edofalltrades do not offer a one-size-fits-all approach to small business bookkeeping. Instead, you get to enjoy a partnership with your personal accountant, who treats your business like you do. Only someone who gets to know you can effectively handle your books.
As an independent small business owner and entrepreneur, you’ve got the basics of your industry down to a science. We are wealth managers who provide you with the accounting practices you need to thrive, starting with:
• Cash flow management for all of your transactions at some point pass through your cash accounts, either as debits or credits. In addition to setting up processes and internal controls to manage your cash flow, we closely track the financial activity in your company.
• Tracking and invoicing payments for your goods and services is an important small business accounting service that plays an integral role in your bottom line. This small business bookkeeping task has to stay consistently up-to-date and accurate to safeguard your success.
• Just as receiving your due is important, paying your bills on time keeps you free to do what you do best and not worry about creditors, tax bills or other nuisances. We include automatic payments to ensure that you’re never late and early payment plans that result in better deals.
• If you have the kind of business that carries inventory, you need exceptional tracking programs to monitor and manually count those products on a regular basis. We can build that into your bookkeeping for small business plans.
• Payroll. For many small businesses, payroll is their biggest — and most important — In addition to ensuring your team is paid accurately and on time, we include regular assessments of your payroll expenses.
While many small business owners consider bookkeeping an unwanted chore, those with foresight and an effective bookkeeping accountant realize that bookkeeping for small business can be your best asset. We take the data gleaned from the various bookkeeping reports to find ways to run your business more efficiently and more profitably.
AND MORE SERVICES
While many small business owners consider bookkeeping an unwanted chore,
those with foresight and an effective bookkeeping accountant realize that
bookkeeping for small business can be your best asset.
We take the data gleaned from the various bookkeeping reports to find ways to
run your business more efficiently and more profitably.
At Edofalltrades, bookkeeping for small business becomes a part of your overall strategic planning process, as well as an integral part of your personal and business financial tract. In addition to the basics, we bring you expertise in:
• Business consulting. When we serve as your consultant, you get the best of all worlds. The knowledge that your accountant earns while preparing and maintaining your financial records then is integrated in other business plans and strategies for the future — all aimed at protecting your assets and increasing your personal wealth.
• Retirement planning. Whether you are close to retirement age or not, it’s always wise to plan ahead. Knowing your background and your goals, you can rely on our advice aimed at securing your future, your business and your family.
• Audited financial statements. You always know that your books are accurate and ready for any kind of outside inspection, from regulatory bodies governing your industry to the IRS. You’ll be prepared without reservation when we oversee and manage your audits.
• Tax planning. We can foresee tax issues before they arise and serve as a consultant when you’re ready to make any purchases. You’ll be assured that you can have adequate tax representation whenever you need it when you work with us.